Saturday, September 12, 2009

Messenger Bag

This is the 32 minute messenger bag; the tutorial is here. I used a batik for the outside and just a scrap from my stash for the lining. I didn't time it to see if it took 32 minutes, but it was super quick! I use it to stash my book and planner in to take to work.

Jeremy's employer had a family safety day. They had lunch catered and there were tours of the plant, along with an ambulance and fire truck you could look in. They had Cold Nose Investigators there with their dogs. That was really interesting. It's amazing to think a dog can find a body under 74 feet of water! There was a bus tour of the plant, I wish they would have gone slower so Jeremy could tell me more about what he's always talking about. But at least now I have some clue. Too bad the day was cold and overcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment