Monday, September 7, 2009

Almost....Maybe

The girls and I went to see the new addition to the family, Chloe, my sister-& brother-in-law's new baby. Oh my Goodness, she was soooo tiny. She slept pretty much the whole time we were there too, but it almost made me want another one, almost....maybe.

I finished my Miranda bag, however; I haven't gotten around to downloading the picture yet....it looks way cool! I just need to go get some plexiglas to give it a nice stiff bottom. I also made a "32 minute messenger bag" I saw here with some batik. It looks great! And when the baby was taking a nap, I pinned together the quilt sandwich for Grace's quilt. I think I'm going to tie it, but not sure yet....that would be the quickest. And somehow I still managed to get the house clean, bake zucchini bread, shampoo the carpet, and do laundry this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment