Monday, October 31, 2011

Pre-Halloween


For your Halloween pleasure…  I was afraid this onesie would be too big, but it fits pretty good.  The pants, on the other hand, are too big.  Leah says thanks Aunt Jenny.  The shirt says "Auntie gives the best candy"  

Jeremy and the girls gutted all the pumpkins and carved 2 of them.  I got to carve the other one.  Then we picked the seeds out of the guts and are gonna roast them, when I find the time (which could be tricky!)
Can you tell who's is who's?

The big girls each have Halloween…er, excuse me, Fall Parties, today.  To make it easy on me, they are both bringing Rice Krispie treats!  Yesterday I was told that Grace didn’t like her costume.  When asked why, I got a “because.”  I think she thinks it doesn’t look much like a ladybug.  We tried it on this morning and changed it up just a bit and I think she’s happier with it.  Come back tomorrow to get a look at dual ladybugs ready to go trick or treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment