Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween


The girls were all costumed up and we were about ready to head out the door, when Leah decided she was hungry…again.  So Jeremy took the big girls to town and went trick or treating and Leah and I stayed home.  With all the hustle and bustle, I didn’t get any good photos of the girls as ladybugs.  But here’s some bad photos…HA!
Lil Miss Serious

Lil Miss Funnypants

They got quite the haul of candy.  They’ve been sorting and re-sorting and taking stock this morning.  There’s the usual good stuff (Reese’s), the yucky stuff (Tootsie rolls and taffy), and the unusual.  Somebody was handing out Snack Pack pudding.  They also got mini bags of unpopped popcorn.  People thought they were very cute ladybugs.

I enjoyed my hour or so of Leah and mommy time.  I think I needed that.
I think the blur is one of the big girls arms.  The lizard is not real, but it looked so cute on her noggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment