Friday, October 14, 2011

Grace's Turn

We got some orange and black striped tights for Grace, intending that she wear them during spirit week.  They are school colors and last week was Homecoming.  Well, that didn't work out, so she wore them the next week.  Of course, she had to be a ham in her picture.  FYI, her legs are crossed, she doesn't have the shoes on the wrong feet.
She loves to hold Leah, so here is one the many I've snapped.  Don't mind the possessed red baby eyes.  I've also caught Grace several times carrying Leah which freaks me out because Leah's still so floppy, if you know what I mean.
Anna should get a post too, but I can't seem to get many pictures of her lately, especially without her blanket in her face and her thumb in her mouth.

We girls have a date night tonight.  Jeremy's working nights, so we'll go home to say goodbye to him, have dinner and go back to the mall.  There are puppies to see, a play area to enjoy and a new Joann's for me to peruse.

No comments:

Post a Comment