Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Back to the Grind


Yesterday was my first day back at work. Those 6 weeks with Leah sure did fly by. One of my coworkers summed it up the best, "Nothing changes" The papers are exactly how I left them on my desk the day I ran out to have a baby.

I think Leah probably did better than I did. She had a big nap, dirtied some diapers, drank some milk and was all around a good baby. I managed not to shed a tear. When I got to work there was a gift from my department on my desk.  A diaper cake and some cute snowbooties.


Anna was pretty glad that her "baby sister" got to stay at daycare with her. They are in different areas, but it still made Anna happy.

I've gotten a request to put more pictures of the girls up…so I'll try to snap more of the monkeys. You'll have to get on me if I start to slack!

No comments:

Post a Comment