Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pictures, Pictures

Not much exciting or news worthy has been happening here lately.  I thought maybe you'd like a picture post instead.

Here's a picture of Grace modeling some socks, but I think they might be a bit too small for her and will become Anna's sooner rather than later.

I'm working on a sweater for Anna.  Not much to see yet.

I'm working on a sweater for myself.  I'm working on the body now.

Our Christmas tree, look at all those presents underneath!  The bottom half may be more highly decorated due to the majority of the people decorating were short.  But it sure is a good-lookin' fake tree.

Maybe they watch a bit too much TV.  When I went to download pictures, there were several that looked similar to this.  They love Dora and Diego!

They have a Christmas program through their preschool on Tuesday.  There has been a lot of practice singing around here lately.  I'll probably be able to sing along to all the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment