Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ice Fishin'

Just some random ice fishing pictures from the last excursion during Grace's birthday.
 I don't think there's much fishing going on in this picture, just a lot of movie watching on the portable DVD player!
 A whopper of a walleye that Grace caught.  Notice the beer can for scale.  I'm assuming there were a lot of empty beer cans laying around as it was the most handy thing to measure scale with.  That fish sure was tasty a couple nights later with some bacon and butter!
 What a beautiful sunrise/sunset.  Not sure which.

 This picture was after they got home, Grace on the back seat out of the Expedition, laying with Clyde.  Please do not notice all the other junk in the background of the picture!
Grace and her birthday cake after a good scrubbin' to get all the dirt off.  Again, please do not pay attention to all the junk in the background!

All the pictures are courtesy of Jeremy.  I still can't find the fun in sitting on a block of ice waiting for the fish to swim by the bait you threw down a hole.

I think I might need to start a serious declutter campaign in the house.  The basement's out of my control, but seriously, something needs to be done upstairs.  I need another closet to cram all the stuff into, HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment