Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tiny Goat

One day, several weeks ago now, I was unloading chicken food from the trunk of my car and when I came out of the chicken coop, Tiny Goat was standing on the hood of my car. Since then he's found out it's great fun to get on my car and jump off. This has left several scratches on my hood and trunk. Then Jeremy was changing my oil the other day and the goat was playing on the hood. Jeremy decided enough is enough and was gonna put him on Craigslist or the local buy/sell/trade paper. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but the neighbor came over and somehow Tiny Goat was given to the neighbor. This neighbor already has goats, so he'll have some friends of his own species, and not just our dog, Ace. I'm so happy not to have to deal with the little brown pieces he leaves around everywhere that eventually get tracked into the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment