Wednesday, May 5, 2010

And We're Off....

The girls and I are headed to Billings to see my sister, her boyfriend and my nephew this weekend. Then we'll head on to Greybull to see Mom, Dad and Grandma S. I plan on taking the girls swimming in the mineral pools in Thermopolis. It seems everybody's coming along, except maybe Grandma. I'm so *excited* to get out of town and drive and see family I haven't seen in about 10 months.

I'm about halfway through the adventure on my latest pair of socks. I'm using a blue/green/mauve varigated yarn and a pattern I found online called menehune cobblestones. I'm really, really liking this pattern and yarn and the sock it's making! These are destined for my sock drawer.

I got new glasses about a week ago. It's nice to have glasses that fit and don't slip down my nose all the time. Eh, sometime I'll get around to posting a picture, maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment