Friday, May 14, 2010

Ode to Anna

Today, my littlest monkey turns 2! I just can't believe how the time has flown. I remember taking home a tiny baby who is solely dependent on me for everything. Being so overjoyed at the little milestones, rolling over, sitting up, walking. And now we have a 25+ pound, energetic monster who mimics everything you say, runs around the house in just a diaper after big sister has taken off all her clothes, and has this entirely too cute "upset" look when she crosses her arms and pouts. We're so lucky as she's been a relatively healthy girl. The occasional cold and ear infection, but nothing serious.

We celebrated last night with pizza, ice cream cake, and tricycle riding lessons from Grace. We got her an Anna-sized tricycle that's supposed to grow with her. Grace showed her how to pedal, but I think it'll take a bit to learn the knack of that. So Grace pushed and pulled her around the house on her tricycle. She was telling herself "Happy Birthday" as I tucked her into bed last night. Love you, Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment