Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Big Catch

As a proud mommy, I HAD to add this picture of Grace's trout. He was 22 inches long and weighed 4 pounds. She didn't want to touch it but looks pretty excited about her catch. We had Uncle Wade smoke it.

Several weeks ago we came home to Ace stuck in the fence, see this post. Last night I noticed an area on his leg which had part of his hide missing and was red and raw looking. Jeremy took him to the vet today and they wrapped it up and gave him some medicine we have to give him for the next 10 days.

I felt I was ready to do the sock heel on my socks, so I worked a short row heel on one of them. I tried it on and was sorely disappointed to find I had jumped the gun. I had to rip the heel out. I have to keep on knitting about another inch before I try the heel again. At least the heel took only about a day, so it didn't hurt too badly ripping it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment