Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dogs, Dogs, Dogs, and Another Dog

I’m a sucker for dogs, always have been.  We haven’t been looking for another dog, but there was a poster on the bulletin board at work.  Free dog.  I called the guy up and we looked at him.  And I’m a sucker for dogs, did I say that already?  He’s almost 2, black as night, full of energy and we renamed him Oscar.  Unfortunately for him, he’s going to get neutered in about a week.  So far him and Lizzy are getting along smashingly.  I’m sure she’s glad to have a fellow dog who doesn’t bite any higher than ankles to play with!


We don’t want him in the house yet for fear of him marking everything!  So the big dogs are sleeping outside and I never thought I’d say this, but I miss Lizzy inside at night.  Even if she did eat my glasses.  Which I have yet to tell that story….


No comments:

Post a Comment