Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sharing Photos and a Dresser

I have been taking more pictures with my new camera.  I have some I want to share with my faithful readers, all 5 of you.  The most entertaining subject is Leah as she's not glued to a book or the TV.  These are all Leah today.
She's one cooool chic!

She loves to "scrub" the tub after a bath and the water has all gone

Taking a nap in a bean bag

All smiles
Remember the trip to IKEA. We got a dresser for Leah as the one we had was an antique, but in rough shape and the drawers were sometimes a nightmare.  This was a paint-it-your-own-way dresser.  We decided to stain it.  But first Jeremy had to put it together.


The finished product.  And it looks a lot nicer than the laminated fiberboard dresser of Anna's that it's sitting right next to.

No comments:

Post a Comment