Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Denver Part I

Once I found out there was a "lecture" by my favorite yarn blogger, the Yarnharlot, near Denver on a Saturday afternoon when Jeremy was off, I knew I had to go.  And we thought we'd make a long weekend out of it.  So on Saturday I dropped Jeremy and the girls off at the Children's Museum and I headed to Conifer where the lecture was.  She was hilarious and informative and the audience was knitting; it was great.    On a whim, Jeremy's parents joined us for part of the weekend.  .

On Sunday, we decided to go to this park while we waited for some stores to open.  It had a tree house and a big play area.




Then we went to Ikea and Bass Pro Shops.  I was so impressed by Ikea that I dreamt about it that night and we are planning a trip back later this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment