Friday, July 5, 2013

Glendo

Last weekend we took a camping/boating/fishing trip to Glendo with my in-laws.  We used our new tent (we sold the camper this spring).  The camping was fun.  The fishing wasn't so great, although it's fun to go out in the boat.  I need to remember to apply sunscreen more faithfully.  Got a little crispy in places.  We also went to Sandy Beach to do some swimming and wading.  The girls LOVED it.  We have a baby innertube type thing for Leah.  She just loved to float around in it.  Then she'd kick a little and float some more.  We just had to make sure she didn't wash up on shore! 
the new tent

the girls and their cousin
I didn't get many pictures because I didn't have my camera with me when we went fishing or swimming.

After 2 weekends of having fun in a row, the house is trashed!  At least I have been keeping up with the laundry.  This weekend is one for cleaning and trying to get organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment