Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cloth Diaper Update

Leah's been in cloth diapers exclusively now for a couple weeks.  All is going very well.  They aren't that hard to get all the solids off; we got a sprayer that attaches to the toilet supply line, so I can spray off a majority of the yuck.  I wash them about every day, depending on how many she goes through at daycare.  I definitely have my favorites and some are more puffy than others, giving her a big ol' diaper butt.  I've rigged up a clothes line in her room and hang them on it to dry.
This cow print is for Grandma Y, who is a cow collecting fanatic.
I caught her trying to remove all the movies from the shelf, this is one of her past times along with playing in the dog water and dumping the dog food on the floor!
I also caught her in the "time-out" chair; climbed in there all by herself.  (Nevermind the dog toy she's sucking on. J )

No comments:

Post a Comment