Friday, August 3, 2012

What's New

Good gravy, where have I been?  It has been so busy at work and the girls keep me hopping that blogging gets put on the back burner.

This weekend starts the Laramie County Fair.  I entered three things this year; all of them are knitted, a sweater I made for Leah, some socks I made for me and blahblah I made for a Christmas gift.  I’ve always done well before so I’m hoping I do well again, mind you, the Laramie County Fair is pretty piddly.


It sounds as though the big girls are going to go to Douglas for a week here soon, then we’re going to the Big Horns because we love us some fun in the Big Horns.  Then Grace starts school.  First grade...dang, they grow up too fast.  And my baby is turning 1 in 2 short weeks, now where in the heck did that go?!
I totally found this picture on the internet, but that's Shell Canyon
 Stay posted for how I did at the fair...and I have another post up and coming, but I gotta wait for the goods to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment