Sunday, November 7, 2010

Latest projects

Jeremy took the girls to Grandma and Grandpa Y's this weekend.  Jeremy's helping his dad install a gas line to the shop and the girls are entertaining Grandma, I'm sure.  I got to go shopping by myself, granted it was just the grocery store.  And then I did a little Christmas shopping.  My side of the family is mostly done....Jeremy's, eh, not so much!  The house is nice and clean and I can enjoy it until the entourage shows up this afternoon.  I made an apple pie and I actually got to watch a movie the entire way through without interruptions.  It may sound like I like my family to be gone, but I do miss them very much.

I thought I'd show you some of the things I've been doing lately.  This is just a baby quilt for my stash.  It seems there's a few on the horizon.

This is Grace in her new jammies.  She chose the fabric and it's quite...er...loud!  She struck a funny pose for me.

This is a scarf I started last night.  After knitting socks for so long, this yarn feels like rope and the needles feel like tree trunks!

Just a collection....

No comments:

Post a Comment