Sunday, November 21, 2010

Knitting Fetish?


Jeremy now has his CPAP machine for his sleep apnea. There was much fuss about adjusting the mask the first night. So far, he says he doesn't notice a different, but the pressure seems much lower in the morning that at night. So a service man is supposed to come and check it out on Monday.

I've had a yarn and knitting fetish lately. I don't want to work on the 2 baby quilts I gotta make sometime before February. And I think I've finally graduated and am ready to start on a sweater. I found some patterns that you knit from the top down and there's no seaming. This sounds simple enough and knit in the round, who doesn't like that! I tell ya, I'm a knitting geek… So the website had a freebie pattern for a baby cardigan. So I'm knitting one (actually two for some twins in the spring) (Seriously, what's with all the babies lately, but that's another post!) to kinda get the feel for it. I bought the yarn for my sweater, go figure, I bought a neutral color. I've already knit up a swatch, but am trying to finish a few things before I start the sweater. I'm also trying to increase my knitting speed so it doesn't take me until spring to finish the dang thing! Making less movement and practice, practice, practice.

We are heading to my parents for Thanksgiving next week. I always get so excited to see my mom and dad and sister and her family and my grandma because we live just annoying far enough apart we only get to see each other a few times a year, if we're lucky.

And I can't believe my daughter's 5th birthday is coming up in less than 3 weeks…is she seriously gonna be 5, holy cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment