Saturday, December 28, 2013

More knitting!

I've been knitting up a storm, as usual, lately.  I have a few things to share.  First is a cowl I made.  I originally made it with buttons on one short side.  I wore it once and didn't like it with the buttons when compared to the original pattern, blah, blah, blah.  So I ripped back the button holes and made it a circle cowl by grafting the ends together.  I like it much more this way.  However, I would still like to make this similar to the original pattern where it knits up a bit stiffer.  I have the yarn and it's on the list...for someday.
my Brick Road Cowl
And I made some socks (what else is new?).  The yarn I picked happened to sort of match the holiday season, so these are my Christmas socks.  I like how the red and yellow kind of did a stripe-y, pool-y thing.
I knitting another pair of socks (again, what else is new?!), and a gnome hat for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment