Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013

I have a few pictures from Christmas 2013.  The girls, especially Grace and Anna, grip and rip so quickly, I can't keep up while taking pictures and I usually don't know who gave them what!  Jeremy had to work Christmas Eve night and Christmas night.  I helped the girls put out the cookies and milk for Santa and we sprinkled reindeer food in the yard.  We opened all of our gifts when Jeremy got home Christmas morning.  A few pictures...
A few days before Christmas 
Leah didn't want to put on her jammies, but ran to get in the picture
Grace in action 
Leah showing me her peppermint stick, love that face!

Anna and her money tree
The girls are currently hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Yearout.  Jeremy's working today and I just don't know what to do with myself in this quiet, empty house!

No comments:

Post a Comment