Monday, September 2, 2013

Chores

I’ll admit, I’ve lowered my cleanliness standards since having kids.  Once each one arrived, they dipped a bit lower.  I know my house is cluttered and anything but immaculate.  I cannot recall the last time I mopped the kitchen floor except in small pieces where something has been spilled and you stick to it as you walk by.  But I’ve hit bottom.  I’m tired of tripping over toys and wondering why 2 girls need to use so many washcloths and let them pile up by the sink.  Grace and Anna are getting big enough they can be held accountable.  So I have instilled a chore chart.  Grace and Anna each have things that need done in the morning and after school.  And they each do things each day of the week; they do get some days off.  Here are the lists.


So far, they are excited to do their chores. I have a feeling that will change. L

No comments:

Post a Comment