Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Update


I am a poor blogger and family historian.  We’ve had some fun the last couple of weeks and there is not one shred of pictoral evidence to prove it.  We had a joint bowling birthday party for Anna and Jeremy in which my 3 year old niece beat nearly everybody.  We went to visit my parents over Memorial Day weekend and got to see my grandma, my sister and her family and the mountains...only evidence is a couple of pictures of moose taken by Jeremy.  I’ve been off an on sick for too darn long.  In fact, Jeremy planted the garden and has taken care of it, I haven’t even checked it out yet.  Grace is no longer a first grader; she passed with all A’s on her report card and nearly half way along her summer reading program path at the library.  All of our geese have mysteriously disappeared.  Only one was found dead, the other 5 disappeared without a trace, all within a week.  Whew, now that you are caught up, I’ll try to be a bit better about updating things around here.  Do you think I can convince Jeremy that buying a good camera will make me a better blogger??

No comments:

Post a Comment