Monday, January 7, 2013

Gluten Free Goodies

 Being gluten free and, for the most part, dairy and grain free, means when you get a hankering for something, you gotta find a way to substitute.  My friend is always finding new recipes to try and turned me on to this pudding recipe. It’s for chocolate pudding, but the only similarity to real chocolate pudding is the chocolate.

It was very tasty, but not so much like chocolate pudding.  Anna wasn’t fooled for a minute and didn’t eat her whole bowl.  Grace and I thought it was pretty tasty. The ingredients are chocolate, frozen blueberries, an avocado, a banana and honey.

I have also found a gluten free flour replacement that works very well and is easy to use.  There’s a recipe on the bag for this pumpkin bread that has a brown sugar/nut topping that makes it heavenly.  I made the loaf on Saturday, it was gone this morning and that was just between us girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment