Friday, November 16, 2012

Update, I am still around

I know, just smack me, I haven't been keeping up to date around here lately.  Nothing very exciting it going on a Chez Yearout.

We’ve been bowling, which the girls seemed to enjoy...although my feet did not enjoy the shoes, or my wrist enjoy the weight of the ball.

Grace is still working on gymnastics, we finally got her in some private lessons to help her on cartwheels, handstands, the basic stuff.  How do you beef up a little girls arm muscles?

Anna has become the girl who learns that the best time to have to go to the bathroom is when I ask to fold the laundry or set the table or something she doesn’t want to do.  In fact, I gave Grace $2 to fold and put away Anna’s laundry last night....I would have given the $2 to Anna had she done it.  We’ll see how that goes this weekend when Grace gets to buy something and Anna does not.

Leah is learning where her body parts are, the only ones that she knows for sure are her nose and bellybutton.  The kid loves to draw on anything and everything.  I caught her with a pencil and my kitchen floor once.

I’ve been working on Christmas crafts, so I can’t share on here.  I am knitting a garter stitch shawl that’s starting to drag, I’m nearly to the part where the pattern changes and it speeds up a bit...so I’m pushing myself to get past the boredom.  I also have a baby sweater I best get started on soon (hey, Tiff!).  I’m wondering if pastel blue would be too boyish if it goes with pastel yellow and green for a gender neutral sweater?  Comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment