Monday, October 22, 2012

Color Affection

A couple of weeks ago I walked into a yarn shop (I know, such a shocker, eh? J) and I saw this shawl that I knew I had to make.  I’d seen the pattern on ravelry and the Yarn Harlot had knitted one, they were pretty but not something I needed to make.  I don’t know why the one, several actually, in the yarn shop made me HAVE to make it, but they did.  So I downloaded the pattern and have been obsessing about what colors to choose.  It’s a 3 color shawl, oh, I forgot to mention it’s the Color Affection shawl.  Also called the Color Addiction/Affliction because they are addicting.  I was an obsessed woman, I perused internet pictures, I looked at a bunch on ravelry and I thought I’d settled on 3 colors.  I went back to that yarn shop on Saturday to check out yarn.  Mind you, I had 3 rugrats with me, so I must be quick otherwise things usually run amok.  I settled on these colors...what do you think?  Of course, I started it right away.  (on a side note, I wish I could knit and drive at the same time)

No comments:

Post a Comment