Sunday, March 25, 2012

Whipping 'Em Out

Oh, about a year ago Anna was promoted to a big girl bed, so I needed to make a quilt to go on it.  Well, I'd started that quilt about then, remember here and here?  I have *finally* finished it!  I'm super speedy on that, eh?

I also finished a pair of socks that had been lying around for some time.  I did the heels different, just to decide which one I like more.  I know which one I like to knit more, but the jury's still out on which one feels better when you wear it.
You'll be happy to know that the yellow fruit from was a canary melon, very similar to a honeydew.  And I gave one of the cabbages to a friend who was planning on juicing it.  I sure hope he adds some other juices with it, I can image cabbage juice isn't very pleasant all by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment