Monday, September 26, 2011

Becoming a Daisy

Last night Grace became a Daisy, which is younger than a Brownie, which is younger than a Girl Scout.  It looks like there might be a lot of involvement on my part, which I'm not so keen on, but as long as she enjoys it....what the heck.  They did a craft last night which involved stringing some beads on ribbon to help them remember the Girl Scout law and they got to know each other.  There were times I ::so, like totally:: had flashbacks to my time in the sorority...songs, handshakes, ceremonies. :)  The next meeting involves starting the fundraiser.  I'm gonna be sick of those...Anna's doing one through her preschool, Grace is doing one through her elementary, and then this one too.

getting her certificate and carnation


No comments:

Post a Comment