Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ballet

On Tuesday, Grace got sick at preschool, so I picked her up and we went home and watched TV and napped and generally lounged around.  Tuesday is also ballet day and this time we had the leotard, tights, and shoes and she wanted to go so badly.  So we went to ballet and you could tell she wasn't feeling herself, but she said she had fun anyway.
Not the happiest face in the world, but she likes her frillery.

At highway speeds, my car would vibrate, a new development.  I made an appointment to see what was up.  Turns out there was mud caked in the tires and that's what was causing the vibration.  One expensive car wash later, it drives like a dream.  A tad embarassing on my part, especially since I'd washed the car a few times since the muddy season was over.  Next time I will remember to thoroughly clean my wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment