Friday, April 29, 2011

Menu Planning


Way back in the beginning of the year, one of my goals was to do some menu planning for the week. I have been doing it off and on, but I thought I'd give you a taste of what we're eating next week.

Saturday
Baked potato soup, breadsticks

Sunday
Goulash, jello

The rest are in no particular order, whatever sounds good that morning. The specific ones are ones that I can make in advance so Jeremy has something for lunch that night at work. Tuesday nights are swim lessons, so we get fast food afterwards.

Pineapple Chicken, rice, veggies
Garlic Salmon with parmesan rice (don't get excited, it's Rice a Roni), veggies
Pork Chops, stove top mac-n-cheese (this one is homemade though), veggies
Bacon & chicken quesadillas with sour cream and guacamole

No comments:

Post a Comment