Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nesting


I think Jeremy is nesting way more than this pregnant lady. He says he's tired of clutter and junk and is on a throwing out spree. First, he cleaned a bunch of the basement. He looked in totes and got rid of stuff we were wondering why we were even keeping around in the first place. He also got rid of some of his stuff in the basement. Then this morning, he woke up early and I found him cleaning out the cabinet we keep all the glasses in and asking me "do we need this, why do we have this?" So I have a couple boxes going to Goodwill tonight. And now there's enough space to put the sippy cups in the cabinet and not out on the counter anymore.

While cleaning the basement, he got our bikes down. We bought his when we were first married and mine is from my high school days. One of his wheels was bent a bit and the tires on mine were dry rotted. Ok, so we haven't ridden them in quite awhile, probably since before Grace came along. He took them to a bike shop in town to get them ready to ride. The cost to fix mine was probably more than the bike cost in the first place, so he told them not to do it. So the bike shop is making the repairs and donating the bike to a needy person….that made me feel good inside. So we are on the search for a new bike for me and a trailer to put Anna and/or Grace in. Grace has a bike, but she might not be able to keep up and may get tired faster. So this summer, we are gonna explore a bunch of the Greenway that runs through and around town on our bikes.

Anna was given the OK to be able to wear undies to school! Then on the first day she didn't make it to the potty in time and had an accident. Now all she wants to wear is leggings because it's easier for her to get up and down by herself. She threw a pretty good fit when I put her in jeans because all of her leggings are dirty….so off to the store to try and find a few more pairs of leggings.

I got this picture texted to me the other day from Jeremy.  It appears there was a detour on the way to get a bike helmet!  She looks so grown up and I just had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment