Monday, November 29, 2010

Locking Doors


Oh, man, I forgot to mention my great story of the weekend. I went to let the dogs out at my parents house in the middle of the night. You have to go through the garage to let them outside. They have those "trick" doors that you can open and the door still stays locked. I remembered this from the days I still lived at home, so I left the door between the house and garage wide open while I went to let the dogs out to the outside. I didn't take into consideration the settlement of the house. The door swung shut as I was opening the outside door. Here I am, no clue what time it is, in my pajamas without my glasses on….and the…door….is…locked. After searching the walls and corners of the shelves for a key and pausing while debating if I should pound on the door, I decided to check the other garage. Praise God, Mom had a key on her keychain hanging out of her ignition that looked promising…and it opened the door. Making sure it was definitely unlocked, I returned the key and got back in bed. It was 1:00 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment