Monday, August 2, 2010

Garden Produce


The garden is actually producing green beans this year…yet we only have one lone pea plant. Last year was quite the opposite. It's wonderful to be able to have a salad straight from the garden.

We have let the chickens roam around the property in hopes of keeping down the grasshoppers and other bugs. Lately I've noticed they come a'running when somebody goes outside, especially if you have a bucket or two in your hands. Check it out.

one chicken

more have materialized

almost everybody
everybody's here!

and they followed me all the way to the coop...

Out of the mouths of babes….I was getting ready to give Jeremy a haircut using the clippers and I was trying to figure out which one was the shortest we'd been using. Grace asked me which one I use to "mow" daddy's hair. We got quite the chuckle out of that.

My kiddos are currently pushing a baby doll stroller around outside.....in only their underwear/diaper.  Gotta love the country and lack of close by neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment