Sunday, November 8, 2009

Latest Projects

My friend, Sarah, had bought some Halloween material and no longer wanted it, so she sent it to me with a pattern. This is what I whipped up from the stuff she sent. It's a table runner, but I also put a hanging sleeve on it so I can hang it on the wall next year.
This is just a few of the things I've been making. This one was in a kit and turned out better than I thought it would.
And this one is from my own imagination. I even made some earrings to match. I'm thinking this one will be a Christmas gift, I'm just not sure who the lucky relative will be yet.
My parents called the other day to say that my dad may need surgery. Apparently he tore a tendon in his arm or shoulder or something. That's what he gets for thinking he's younger than he is, LOL! Anyway, they will know more tomorrow if he needs surgery or what they are gonna do to fix him all up.
While Jeremy and the big girl are in town and the little girl is sleeping, I'm gonna do something fun. It may, just accidentally, involve reading, that's a hard thing to do with little girls and a man under your feet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment