Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Howdy

I've been debating for quite awhile whether I should start a blog or not. After a good friend suggested a name that makes sense, is kinda funny and more than fitting, I thought I'd give it a shot. A bit about me...I live with my husband and 2 girls on our property outside of town. We have 3 horses, 2 pygmy goats, 2 dogs, a cat and a flock of chickens...not to mention some wild bunnies. The pygmy goats are care of my brother-in-law who bought them as a Christmas present last year for the girls. At least it's been fun watching "Tiny Goat" grow up. I also have a quilting hobby that my mother-in-law got me interested in about 10 years ago (has it been that long already?) I *finally* finished one for a friend's son and now I have a long list of things I want to do, including: making one for my oldest daughter's bed before it gets cold, a One Block Wonder, a jacket made out of a sweatshirt. I've also just admitted to my tote bag and purse fetish :) and I have a bunch of those I'd like to make. Now if I could just find a place to buy some more of that precious thing....time!

No comments:

Post a Comment