Monday, August 31, 2009

Fabric Basket

I found this tutorial and just *had* to make it. It was a pretty quick project and I strip pieced the top just to make it a bit quicker. Next time I make it I might add stiffer batting or put some interfacing on the fabric as well. It seems kinda floppy but super cute.

The tutorial for this fabric basket is here and in my Favorite Links on the side.

I just got a pattern for the Miranda Day Bag from Lazygirl Designs. I so want to start it right now! Unfortunately I don't think I have enough fabric on hand, so I have to go shopping (who doesn't like shopping for fabric!) And I'm not loading up little girls to go back to town right now. Maybe tomorrow :)

Lately Anna has started playing peek-a-boo with me while I change her diaper....it's entirely too cute.

Now to go "help" pickup the toys that are littering the living room floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment