Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ode to Anna


Anna’s birthday was Monday. I can’t believe that sweet little baby in now my rambunctious, funny 4 year
old. I thought I’d do a Top 10 things about Anna today.

1. She’s my sleeper. The kid has always been easy to put down for naps and always sleeps 2-3 hours.
She still takes those long naps on the weekend.

2. She’s a thumbsucker….not so much of a thumbsucker as a thumb-in-mouth. The thumb’s in the
mouth but she’s not sucking. In fact, she’s pushed one of her teeth upward. I see braces in her future.

3. She’s the funny one. She’s always being goofy with what she says and does.

4. Her favorite color is pink.

5. She looks up to her big sister, adores her, yet they fight like cats and dogs.

6. She’s got Jeremy’s big hazel eyes and my fine brown hair.

7. Her favorite food is chicken nuggets and french fries.

8. She hates getting water in her ears when you give her a bath.

9. She a tough little girl, cuts and scrapes don’t bother her too much.

10. Moth’s scare the bejesus out of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment