Thursday, February 9, 2012

Senior Plant Operator

Jeremy has a new position at work.  He's now a Senior Plant Operator.  Heck if I know what he does now.  I do know that he has more responsibility, he's moving to a new crew and he gets a pay raise.  With the way it falls with his crazy schedule this means that last weekend he worked nights...and now this weekend he works nights again.  He's not too fond of the crew he's going to, but I think he can whip them in shape since he has more seniority than most of them and the crew leader likes him.  I'm so proud of my hubby!

I have finished the last baby cardigan.  I haven't gotten the opportunity to take its picture yet though.  I also was browsing for a new thing to knit and was gonna make these awesome mittens.  But I got sidetracked by this super cute baby hat.  I cast on the baby hat on Friday and hopefully will have it nearly whipped out by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment