Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gone Fishin'

This morning, Jeremy, Grace and Anna left bright (well, not really, it was 4:30AM) and early to head to Douglas.  The girls are gonna stay with Grandma and their cousin while Jeremy, his dad and his brother-in-law head to North Dakota to do some serious ice fishing.  The plan was for Grace to go fishing too, but she'd rather stay with Grandma.  I think Jeremy was a little disappointed, he really enjoys her being along.  So it's just me and Leah for the next few days.  I think we might go to Douglas for part of the weekend, but that depends on if I catch up on the things that pile up.  I'm sure I'll be eager for some adult conversation tho!

The wind is rip roaring out there right now.  I thought the roof of the house was gonna blow off and when you go outside you get pummeled by sand.  I'm pretty sure it's actually small gravel.  You get a work out just walking outside and not being blown away.  And it's warm, like 45° out there.  Give me the 20° weather with no wind anyday!

This isn't today's sunrise, but the post needed a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment