Monday, July 18, 2011

Lakeside


The post is, sadly, pictureless….but here's some of the latest stuff we've been up to. The lake was a ton of fun. I did a little fishing (I'm pretty sure I still caught the biggest walleye the whole trip). The guys did a bit more fishing. Sounds like my husband got dunked, too bad I wasn't around to see it! We did a lot of wading in the lake as it was hot, hot, hot. The girls seems to really enjoy that part. There was good food thanks to my mother-in-law.

The girls went back to Douglas with Grandma and Grandpa Yearout where they'll be for most of the week, then a few days with my sister-in-law, then back home next weekend. I plan on shampooing the dining room and living room carpets as they are Disgusting!

I'm prepared for when the baby gets here. The only thing remaining to get is a new car seat. That's the first thing I plan on doing come August. Then we just play the waiting game. I'm ready for her to be here, but I hope she spends some more time "in the oven" before she shows up, if you know what I mean and I think you do. I have approximately 7 hot, long weeks before my due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment