Friday, May 20, 2011

Dressers


After much run around, we *finally* got our furniture that we ordered in early March. Jeremy and I got matching dressers. His dresser was from his childhood and was missing a drawer that had broken. The dresser I was using was small, old and had sticky drawers. Now they look like this. Much better! Taller than I remember, but now I don't need a bunch of makeshift drawers in the closet.


We also ordered bunkbeds for the girls. The picture turned out crappy because of the sunlight coming in through the window.

To get all this new stuff in the rooms, we had to make a mess of the rest of the house. So there's a bunch of this and that on the kitchen table, and Grace's old room is a wreck. I have a few more months to get that in order though, it's going to become the baby's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment