Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yes, we are still here


Well, folks, it's been awhile since you've heard from me. I'm still alive, there are times I'd rather be unconscious though. Still living through morning sickness, or rather, all day sickness. Just nausea, nothing worse, but sometimes that's bad enough. I know you don't wanna hear about the yuck and there's nothing new to update on this front, so on to something more interesting.

Jeremy's been super tired lately and the smartcard thing in his CPAP machine says it's working wonderfully, so the doctors think there might be an underlying problem. He's doing another 2 sleep studies. One is at night, the next one is the next day where they make him take some naps. They think it may be narcolepsy. Which can be controlled with medication. I know he's just *super excited* about possibly having to take more drugs. They also suggested he not go to North Dakota to go ice fishing.

Grace still went with Grandpa and Uncle Wade to Uncle Jason's. The reservoir was just a stone's throw from Jason's house. Jeremy went to Douglas to pick her up today. I'm excited to hear about her trip. Having only one child and Jeremy just felt odder than odd. The lack of tantrums was….enjoyable though.

The temperature is bitter cold out there today. The high is supposed to be -6°F, which does not include the windchill. With windchill, right now, it's -43°F out there. My car whimpered when she started this morning, but she did start with nary a problem. It's way too cold to put Clyde out, so I put a puppy training pad in the usual spot and he used it diligently. The big dogs are off galavanting. I hope some poor soul felt sorry for them and has them in his garage or something. I really don't think they could hole up out there and survive. Damn things!

No comments:

Post a Comment