Sunday, October 11, 2009

Purse Pockets

I found this pattern from Studio Kat Patterns. I thought it'd be great as you can put all your stuff in it then just take it out and put it in the next purse when you wanna change purses; simple as pie. I made the small one, but the bigger one (shown here) fits my purses better. It's already in use in my Gracie purse.

There are a bunch of friends who are having babies that are due in the next several months, so I thought I'd get busy making some baby gifts. This is one quilt that I made. I got the pattern from this website. I like how it's super-quick with her piecing technique and super-cute. I did make it a smaller size and with flannel.
I'm also working on an afghan. I'm not sure which one is going to which baby yet.
We got a bunch of snow over the weekend (think around 8+ inches). It sure is pretty to see all the white powder, but the roads sure aren't any fun. Grace went out several times to go play in the snow; Daddy even pulled her behind the 4-wheeler while she helped him do chores.
Jeremy's been working on an insulated box that will house the horse tank. There'll be a hole in the lid just big enough for a horse nose to get in to get a drink. All he has left to do is paint it and put it outside. I'll post pictures when he gets it all finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment