Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my birthday, that would be my 29th birthday, of course!  *snicker, snicker*  I took the day off and managed to spend it running around town.  I had to take Grace to have a hearing evaluation as she failed the screenings at school.  You'll be glad to know she can hear perfectly fine, although listening is another matter entirely.  I also got a "filling".  I'd managed to wear down the enamel on a tooth and they filled it back it, but I didn't have to get numb.  It took a totally of probably 5 minutes.  I also had a patch of skin froze off my forehead.  The doctor said if I left it it could turn into something worse...we know the big "C" word was lurking in the background.  

Jeremy and the girls got me some bags; I'm hoping they weren't saying I'm an old "bag".  Anyway, one was a round popup trash can for my car, my other one broke and the replacement sucked, to be blunt, so Jeremy found me the same type on Amazon.  They also got me 2 other knitting bags.  
I got the red one for Christmas.  They grey one and purple one are new.  I really love them, they keep my knitting nice and together and tidy.  (There is also a preview of the last baby cardigan.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment