Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Swimming


Yesterday was the last day of this session of swimming lessons for both the girls. Grace got a report card saying she's improved a bunch. I don't need a report card for Anna; she doesn't wanna get out of the pool when class is over. I knows she loves the pool. This also means that's the last time I have to get this pregnant body in a swimsuit if I want. But I do plan on taking the girls to open swim this summer. For the next session, Grace chose to try pre-ballet and we put Anna in more swimming lessons. Then we're gonna take a break for a bit before and after the baby comes.

Over the Memorial Day weekend (while Jeremy worked nights and slept the day away), I cleaned out the girls' closets. It was one of those TV moments when you had to stand back when you open the door because the mass might fall on you. I donated some stuff and threw some stuff away. Now you can actually step into the closets! I also shampoo'd the nasty half of the carpet in the baby's room. I didn't get around to planting the garden because it was rainy, foggy, and cold most of the weekend.

In preparation for summertime...

No comments:

Post a Comment