Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cowgirl Quilt

I finished Grace's quilt about a week ago and finally got it washed and put on her bed. I originally made the curtains quite awhile ago. Then her aunt had made her some pillow cases and one used the same cowgirl fabric. When we moved her into a big-girl bed, I realized we really didn't have a bedspread for her. I dug back through my stash and found some of the same fabric. So, of course, I had to make a quilt that matched. I also had some red that looks like a handkerchief. So I thought this pattern would be perfect. It looks so good on her bed. I'm tempted to repaint the horrible green wall a blue-grey color that some of the cowgirls are wearing in the fabric.

Jeremy and I just got Blackberry's. He's having a harder time getting it figured out as he's been working pretty hard lately and doesn't have much time to sit and play after work. I sure am loving it so far....my planner will eventually go by the wayside I think. I think I'll have a harder time staying off Facebook now!

1 comment:

  1. Love the quilt! I bet Gracie does too. Gran and Papa will have to come see the digs soon!

    ReplyDelete